7-02 -- Get Organized ... Make a plan
No reward points for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
It's time to GET ORGANIZED, to prepare and plan for the new year!
Happy New Year! Isn't it wonderful that you work in a profession that ALLOWS you to enjoy the holidays with your family and friends, to take a little time for yourself?
I think it is, in fact I think this is one of the greatest benefits of this business. However, if you want to be successful in the new year, you can't take 3 weeks off without doing anything.
So, NOW is the time to It’s time to GET ORGANIZED, to prepare and plan for the new year! If you do, it will be February before you even begin to get your business rolling
If you want to continue to have an income AND work for yourself- you need to have a plan.
I recently heard this quote, “If you don’t set goals for yourself, you are doomed to work to achieve the goals of someone else.” ~Brian Tracy
It made me think of all us entrepreneurs — those of us who want to build something for ourselves! We actually get a thrill out of building something, accomplishing goals, achieving success and making our dreams come true through our own efforts!
So, what can you do? You want to enjoy the holidays!
I suggest you begin PLANNING and setting goals. I know you’ve heard the comment, “If you don’t have a destination, any road will get you there.”
You decide – what is your destination? What do you want to achieve? What do you envision? Where do you see yourself and your business in the coming year?
You can begin planning even while you are enjoying the holidays. You know, these are all questions you can be asking yourself while you are preparing family meals, decorating your home, wrapping presents or even doing crafts. Bring a notebook along with you and write down the questions. Then as you are doing other projects- be thinking and jotting down notes. But, if you didn't do it then, it is imperitave that you do it NOW!
Once you’ve formulated a plan, then write it out in a way that you can keep it in front of you AND keep track!
We have several different erase boards that are designed to do just that. Check them out on the website.
Here are a few suggestions:
- EB2128 — Follow up with hosts. This is designed to make sure you follow up on all the steps to success for each party. It starts with the graphic: To Follow up & Follow Thru means Success for you! and then has places to mark off everything as you do it. It is a great reminder on your fridge. It ends with the quote, “It is not what you can do and can’t do… It is what you will do and won’t do that makes you successful.”
- EB6129 — Butterfly Recruit ERASE BOARD. Use this fun, motivational erase board help you keep track of your recruit leads! Help them have the courage to fly!TOP GRAPHIC READS: If’s what you do with what you have … that makes you who you are.Then the grid helps you keep track of what you are doing in building your relationship with recruit leads!BOTTOM GRAPHIC is one of my favorite quotes. It READS: “How do you help others become butterflies?” “Show them that to FLY is so wonderful that they are willing to give up being caterpillars.”
- EB7112 — I think I can (Train) ERASE BOARD. This helps you decide your goal and then what you need to do to accomplish it! GRAPHIC READS: I think I can …. I think I can … I think I can … I thought I could! I knew I could! with train, tracks mountains and trees around the board. This erase board provides places for you to write your goal and then keep track of how you are doing in your quest to reach each goal and how far you have yet to go.Complete instructions are on the back of how to break down each goal so you can DO IT!It has a place for you to write your BOOKING, SALES and RECRUIT goalsand then week by week you can track what you’ve done and how much you need to do. So, whether you are motivated by the goal, your “To DO” list or by what you need to do, it is all there on the chart. It also has a place on the side for you to write your “reasons for being in your business” and your 6 month goals. On the bottom right, you keep track of your parties for the month and the bottom section has your weekly sales, etc. Then you transfer them up into the month by month tracking sections.
This is great because it gives you a picture of where you are in your business while working toward greater goals.
- EB7122 — Choose Success Goal ERASE BOARD — Decide to Choose Success! Set your goals and then determine what you need to do to accomplish it!GRAPHIC READS: Choose Success. The choices you make each day determine where you end up!This gets you thinking about the DOMINO effect in your business. This erase board provides places for you to write your goal and then keep track of how you are doing in your quest to reach each goal and how far you have yet to go.Complete instructions are on the back of how to break down each goal so you can DO IT! It provides a place for you to put how many bookings, sales and recruits you need to achieve your goal. Then, whether you’re motivated by what you’ve done or what you still need to do, you’ll be able to see and track the results. Board provides room for 3 months of tracking. If you want to keep more in front of you, order multiple boards! How is the DOMINO effect working in your business- are you reaching each goal so you can go to the next. This is a great theme for a meeting. Give one to everyone on your team.
- EB7114 — Plan Work- Work Plan ERASE BOARD –When you plan your work then work your plan you have a direction of where you are headed. Write down your goals for Booking, Sales, and Recruit Leads! Then make your list of what you need TO DO to achieve those goals!GRAPHIC READS: Plan your work … then work your plan! We all know one of the Keys to Success is to PLAN what you want to accomplish and then WORK your plan.
This board gives you the space to set goals for Bookings, Sales, & Recruits and what you need to do to accomplish them.
BOTTOM GRAPHICS READS: “A party fixes everything! Need money? Book a party! Need Recruits? Book a party! Need more parties? Book a party! This reminds you to HAVE Parties! (If you are opposed to using the word party, just cut off the bottom of the board with this slogan on it. This is a great theme for a meeting. Give one to everyone on your team.
- We also have boards to help you involve your family with the EB7117 – Today’s Effort makes tomorrow’s dreams come true and EB7132- Choose to win, or EB7134- Unlock your Potential to keep track of what you are doing in each of the 6 key areas of your business!
Whatever you use to make your plan – now is the time to do it. Once you’ve jotted down what your goals are, use the boards mentioned above to break the big goal down into achievable bite-size pieces. Then use them to TRACK your progress and give yourself the VISUALS right in front of you.
Another concept is to use our “System Dividers” which include the 10 Steps to Successful Parties. If you haven’t already learned about these dividers, check out the FREE TRAINING on our blog or website under T0 for OVERALL!
YOUR success is our goal! We are here to help you and that is why we do what we do. We want to make it easier for you to stay focused on what you do best and provide the tools to make it simple!
Here are some of my favorite quotes on Vision:
“Faith is a decision.” —One of the Osmond brothers.
“Vision without action is a dream. Action without vision is simply passing the time. Action with Vision is making a positive difference.” –Joel Barker
“We are limited, not by our abilities, but by our vision.”
“Vision looks inward and becomes duty. Vision looks outward and becomes aspiration. Vision looks upward and becomes faith.” –Stephen S. Wise
“Vision without a task is only a dream. A task without a vision is but drudgery. But vision with a task is a dream fulfilled.” –author unknown
“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” — Gail Devers
“Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” —William Jennings Bryan
“I discovered I always have choices and sometimes it’s only a choice of attitude.” –author unknown
“Be miserable or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” –Wayne Dyer.
“It is our choices know what we truly are far more than our abilities.” Joanne Kathleen Rowling
“Fortunately in my work there’s always a choice: I can choose to do it willingly or unwillingly” —Ashleigh Brilliant
Please feel free to share your favorite quotes or something that has helped you to make your plans on our Facebook page!
Once you've read the idea, come back to the FREE TRAINING- Key 7 Category to see all the products discussed. Here is the direct link:
Graphics and Intellectual property Copyright JB © 2016 -This includes ALL GRAPHICS and training (Both written, PDF and Audio). 800-553-6692. Products available at www.TheBooster.com If wanting to republish any of our training, please contact us directly.